*Save the Date: Wednesday July 16, 2014 –
The Keys to a Successful Partnership
Find out what you must do to become a partnership winner.
Whether you are forming a partnership, or already have one, this presentation can ensure that you are
among the top 30% of successful business partnerships. (Yes, unfortunately 70 % of partnerships fail.)
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW
In 3 hours you will learn:
• How to select the right business partner(s)
• How to plan for success based on personality and work styles
• Explore and determine shared mission & values; who contributes what? Cash v. Knowledge v. Time
• Why most partnerships fail
• Whether and how to form a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a corporation, a LLC, or LLP
• Legal requirements: What you need to protect yourself and your partner
• The duties, obligations, and benefits – legal, professional and ethical
• Case examples of partnerships that succeed and those that did not
• Who gets what? — Profits salaries, investment back into business
Who should attend?
- Business partners
- People considering starting a business or changing their current business formation
- Business students and graduate students
- Other business professionals interested in partnership success
Wells Fargo Building
15760 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1520
Alperstein, Simon, Farkas, Conference Room
Encino, CA 91436
Parking: Metered on Side Streets until 8:00pm or paid parking in bldg
5:30 – 8:30 P.M.
Registration includes Refreshments and Handout Materials
Cost: EARLY BIRD Before July 3 — $25.00
After July 3 — $35.00
At the door — $45.00
RSVP NOW (Seating is limited)
Contact: Dr. Lehavi email@example.com or click here ( REGISTER)
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW
Hosted and Presented by:
DORENE LEHAVI, PhD
Dr. Lehavi has more than 25 years experience helping Business Partners and Solopreneurs have the business and life they desire. Her mission is to reverse the statistic that 70% of partnerships fail.
Dorene transitioned her practice as a psychotherapist to coaching businesspersons. Dr. Lehavi is the recognized expert in business partnership relationships. She is the creator of unique, success oriented, Do-It-Yourself tools such as the popular Business Partnership and Joint Venture Agreement Templates. She earned her doctorate at University of Southern California and MSW at Hunter College, NYC
LIAT COHEN, Esq. Attorney Cohen has been practicing law for over 20 years. Deep in the heart of the business and entertainment industry, she was President of the Encino Chamber of Commerce in 2003 and a 10-year Board Member. She worked 8 years as a senior litigator for Lions Gate Entertainment where she negotiated on behalf of some of Hollywood’s leading actors.
Attorney Cohen is a legal veteran handling businesses contracts, partnerships, corporations, employment handbooks, investigations and employee issues, and other business matters,
Recently she has joined the Law Firm of Alperstein, Simon, Farkas, Gillin & Scott, LLP which specializes in Estate Planning, Trust, Wills Probate, and business matters.
Register below; once you put in your name and email you will be taken directly to the paypal for payment.