IMPORTANT: Your “Business Partnership Success Meter” is on its way! (Please allow 10-15 minutes for delivery).
Do NOT attempt to implement our partnership ideas, until you read the offer below.
The 7 C's Business Partnership Survival Guide
Signs of Trouble in Your Business Partnership, and How to Fix It.
Add To Cart – Just $9!
No thank you, I just want to download the Business Partnership Success Meter
Order now and get SOLUTIONS to the following:
1. Communications Breakdown: Communication cuts across all areas. Developing open communication with your partner that is honest and respectful to avoid serious problems.
2. Competitive, Not Complementary: How to avoid undermining your business by complementing your business partner rather than competing with them.
3. Conflict Becoming the Norm: Rather than avoiding conflict, addressing it as it arises to avoid sabotaging your partnership and your business.
4. Cumulative Money Problems: Sharing responsibility and accountability with your partner in business finances even if one of you is the expert and it is that partner’s job description.
5. Control Issues: Dealing with controlling behavior that is incongruent with the goals of growth, expansion and creativity for the business.
6. Changing Vision: How to discuss the evolution and changes that may be occurring in the individual visions or business partners regarding the business and their personal lives.
7. Crisis Management Impaired: How to anticipate crises and “what if” scenarios and come to agreements on how the business will manage these situations should they arise.
Plus! – One very special “Bonus Module” that teaches you how to use a business plan to Solidify the Commitment of each partner to the business by describing how the business will operate on a day to day basis and who will do what.
The purpose of this e-book is to help you avoid the kind of trouble that can snowball and cause a devastating spiral downward to your partnership. It is meant to minimize stress and loss on all fronts, personal and business, and instead enrich your relationship and your business.
You’ll be glad you did!
Dorene Lehavi, Phd